Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Art of Negotiation Skills

In this section, we are given a topic to present. In my group, we have been given title immigration. Each team member in my group has prepared a presentation that related in that topic. I myself have prepared my presentation with title immigration in general. The entire presenter is given 3 minutes to present their presentation. Unfortunately the time that is given not enough for everyone to present their topic. At least everyone must given 5 minutes to present their topic. But Alhamdulillah all went smoothly.
This section runs for 2 day and it was presented by En. Hisyam Karim. The conclusions that I can give from this section are from this section I have learn about how to negotiate with people. Negotiate not just negotiate about business, but more than that. There are 4 concepts in skill of negotiation:
1.       Batna
2.       Reservation price
3.       Zopa
4.       Value creation thought trades

No comments:

Post a Comment