Monday, December 13, 2010

BeST PROGRAM

In BeST program I have learned lots of skills and techniques in communication. I believe that all BeST participants will agree with me. In this program I learned about communication skill and it barriers, listening skills, presentation skill, types or communication. In this section also I have learn about communication from Islamic perspective. We have learned communication based on Islamic teaching. Which is based on al-Quran and sunnah. In this section also we have learn about the purpose of life, worship, the manner of greetings, the power of good words, remembering Allah, devotion of Muslim, making distinction, being fair and not biased, and many more about communication in Islamic perspective. For me that is very good for my knowledge. It also can give motivate to me. This topic was presented by Puan Norliza Mohd Hashim and Puan Nor Farahiyah Mohd Kamal.


No comments:

Post a Comment